SAP Inhouse Consultant - Finance and Controlling (m/w/d) ENG
We are PETER/LACKE. We have been developing and producing innovative coating systems for more than100 years and are meanwhile active in the AUTOMOTIVE, LIFESTYLE and GLASS market segments.
- Our coating systems: Can be found on many products in everyday life: Interior and exterior of cars, coffee machines, light switches, golf clubs, beverage and perfume bottles and many more.
- Design culture: With unique visual and haptic coating effects, we give products a distinctive character that increases desirability and creates added value for our customers.
- Responsibility: Shared future over generations – PETER/LACKE is managed by the 5th generation. Our entrepreneurial success is secured by sustainability in the triad of economy, ecology and social issues.
- Global networking: We have our own production sites in 9 countries (Europe, America, Asia) as well as additional service locations.
Become part of our growing team and actively shape our success. We are always open to new ideas and opinions and value mutual motivation and support.
We are looking forward to your application!
- You take over the customizing of SAP Finance and Controlling processes based on business requirements
- For the coaching and process optimization you support the special departments
- You create development requirements for ABAP developers
- You act as an interface between SAP consultants and developers, business change managers, process managers and users
- You take over project work and support 2nd and 3rd level support requests
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience from an international environment
- Your expertise covers all SAP FI/CO aspects
- You are a real talent in communication in English and German
- Your ability to work in a team and flexibility (willingness to travel) distinguish you
- Your IT HEART: the latest technologies and equipment
- Your working environment: Design office landscape with sky lounge
- Culinary highlight: organic canteen incl. food allowance
- Work-life balance: free gym incl. courses, flexible working time model incl. mobile working opportunities and attractive remuneration
- Entrepreneurship: make decisions and develop professionally and personally with us
- : triff Entscheidungen und entwickle Dich fachlich und persönlich mit uns weiter
PETER/LACKE is actively committed to equal opportunities and diversity. We therefore welcome applications from people regardless of cultural and social origin, age, religion, ideology, disability or sexual orientation and gender identity within the framework of the principles of the rule of law.