Technical Sales Representative Spain (m/w/d)
For our service location in Portugal
PETER / LACKE is a customer-oriented, medium-sized group of companies with more than 100 years of cross-sector experience in the development and production of high-quality coating for the segments automotive, lifestyle and glass. Our success is based on direct and professional communication with the customer and global networking with our own subsidiaries and partners in many countries.
The Technical Sales Representative promotes, sells and secures new business. He develops new territories and secure new accounts while also developing full market potential of existing customer.
You demonstrate products and services and assist prospects in selection of those best suited to their needs.
You act as a company representative in the face of the customer by promoting the company values, ethic and standards.
The incumbent of the position will be in charge of the Region in Valencia / Barcelona Spain.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must follow all established safety rules and procedures
- Establishes and maintains all contact with the management of existing and potential customers.
- Coordinate product development, inventory and ordering
- Weekly communication with upper management.
- Keep customer updated of pertinent information.
- Manage the duties of full-time service reps that are assigned to sales territory
- Maintains a professional and positive attitude.
- Work with customer on solutions and improvement opportunities.
- Keep abreast of new technology and products and communicate to customer.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3-5 years of successful experience.
- 3-6 Minimum of 3 years in the coating, chemical industry.
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions and safety guidelines.
- Ability to interact and communicate in Spanish and English.
- Ability to work independently
- Computer skills; email, reporting, CRM, etc.
- Ability to travel locally within the territory 80% of the time and some overnight travel 20% of time and work a flexible work schedule including nights and weekends.
- an interesting and varied position with room for initiative and personal development
- a modern workplace in a friendly and team-oriented environment
- performance-related remuneration and attractive additional benefits